DIAGONAL Group has been an existing family business in the field of financial services for 30 years. Still owner-managed, we can now offer a broad portfolio of versatile services along the entire value chain of accounts receivable and receivables management. You want a workplace where you work with warm colleagues and leaders. Where you can live out your organizational talent and are valued for your meticulous way of working. And that’s exactly the kind of workplace you’ll find with us.
Team member of our assistance (m/f/d -part-time/full-time)
- Development opportunities: As a company on a growth path, we also support you in your professional and personal development.
- Security: With us, you benefit from a future-proof position in a large company. At the same time, our company pension plan offers you security for your retirement.
- Variety: You deal with many different areas of responsibility and a wide range of topics. So the work is never boring and you experience something new every day.
- Flat hierarchies: With us, you will find a “you” culture and approachable managers. They always have an open ear for your concerns and support you wherever they can.
- Family character: We have a close team cohesion. We also regularly strengthen this outside working hours at team events.
- Excellent structures: Our processes are very well organized, structured and digitized. This way you can work optimally and have an exact overview of your tasks.
- High quality service: Our company has a mission. We want to bring liquidity to companies and strive for equity. And you too can make your contribution and further strengthen our company.
About your daily work routine:
As an executive assistant, you will take on a very important role in our company. You are the interface between the individual teams and the management. This puts you in contact with each department and acts as their first point of contact. Your daily tasks include greeting and assisting customers at the reception desk as well as general administrative tasks. This is how you organize business trips and coordinate projects. A working day is always shaped by individual new tasks, as well as daily work.
- Salary: Fair compensation
- Advancement opportunities: available
- Familiarization phase. usually 2-4 months
- Number of hours: Part-time and full-time possible
- You have a positive charisma and a friendly demeanor
- You have a clean and error-free written expression in German
- Reliability and conscientious work are a matter of course for you
- You like to work in a team and appreciate a close cohesion among colleagues
- You like to plan processes and coordinate procedures
- A digital way of working and the handling of MS Office products are no problem for you
- You are meticulous, organized and responsible
You feel addressed by our company, but see yourself rather in another area? Then check out our other available positions at
and find the right position for you.
Your contact person is Nadine’ Fichtner, department manager of the assistance, at