The Diagonal Group is a family business that has been in existence since 1993. In its early days, the company’s main focus was on debt collection. Still owner-managed, we can now offer a broad portfolio of versatile services along the entire value chain of accounts receivable and receivables management. From payment solutions and pre-court dunning to the management of long-term debt collection cases, we ensure the all-round satisfaction of our clients. With the established family culture and the security of our experience as a basis, we react flexibly to the market situation and are thus on course for growth. For this reason, we are looking for you at our location in Buchholz in der Nordheide as a
Team member in the field of clerical work
(m/f/d – full-time)
After an individual training tailored to your level of expertise, you will independently take care of the following tasks:
- You process the debtor correspondence (mainly by mail)
- You will also communicate with e.g. lawyers, courts, debt counselors and clients for the sound and all-embracing handling of cases
- You supervise certain inspection processes and process the files according to predefined workflows
- In the further course of your work, you will be responsible for specific areas such as insolvency, the judicial assertion of claims, compulsory execution and the determination of heirs.
To be able to handle these tasks, you ideally have the following skills:
- You have completed commercial training, e.g. as a legal and notary clerk (m/f/d), office clerk (m/f/d) or similar.
- You formulate and write confidently demanding response texts
- You are confident with all MS Office products
- We would be pleased about first experiences with the software IKAROS
The Diagonal Group is a constantly evolving company and we value flexible and innovative people who take the initiative to get things done. We are looking for colleagues (m/f/d) who:
- Live the service concept even in tense communication with debtors
- Efficiently and independently assess file situations and brilliantly master the balancing act between client wishes, company goals and humanity
- conscientiously and reliably familiarize themselves with the processes of our software and use them in a target-oriented manner to solve the respective issue
- Respond positively and persistently even to a heavy workload and be willing to support the team with full commitment
The Diagonal Group has set itself the goal of retaining employees in the long term. This has many advantages for us as a company and offers you security and development opportunities. Take a look at what else awaits you with us:
- You will quickly become part of our family-oriented company and our loyal team with flat hierarchies.
- Together we will think about how you can organize your working hours so that you can reconcile family, private life and career and at the same time achieve your professional goals with motivation.
- If you previously commuted to Hamburg, you can rejoice because our office is located in downtown Buchholz. So you have your home, stores and restaurants right nearby and save a lot of stress and time!
- You have the choice of where you work – we offer you convenient mobile working solutions. Talk to us about it.
- Your opinion is important to us! We live an open feedback culture and include your constructive suggestions in decisions.
- You can expect attractive offers such as fresh fruit and table water at your free disposal, models for company pension schemes, e-bike leasing for the benefit of your tax return and much more.
Diagonal Group is characterized by openness and straightforwardness – communication opens doors not only within our activity, but also among us in the team. Therefore, we look forward to entering into a dialogue with you soon!
Your contact person is Ines Thoms, head of the processing department.