DIAGONAL Group has been an existing family business in the field of financial services for 30 years. Still owner-managed, we can now offer a broad portfolio of versatile services along the entire value chain of accounts receivable and receivables management. As an ambitious sales employee, you want a workplace where you can live up to your full potential and be appreciated for your performance. You want to drive a respected service and be instrumental in the success of the company. And that’s exactly what you can do with us.
Sales Representative (m/f/d -part-time/full-time)
- Development opportunities: As a company on a growth path, we also support you in your professional and personal development.
- Security: With us, you benefit from a future-proof position in a large company. At the same time, our company pension plan offers you security for your retirement.
- Confidence: Flexible working hours and the possibility to work in a home office ensure that you can ideally combine family and career.
- Flat hierarchies: With us, you will find a “you” culture and approachable managers. They always have an open ear for your concerns and support you wherever they can.
- Family character: We have a close team cohesion. We also regularly strengthen this outside working hours at team events.
- Excellent structures: Our processes are very well organized, structured and digitized. This way you can work optimally and have an exact overview of your tasks.
- High quality service: Our company has a mission. We want to bring liquidity to companies and strive for equity. And you too can make your contribution and further strengthen our company.
About your daily work routine:
As a sales representative you are responsible for the acquisition of new customers. In your daily work you call potential clients and convince them of our service. You do not have the pressure of contacting hundreds of people per day, but can take your time to deal individually with the client in question. At the same time, your responsibilities include researching and identifying potential new customers. You will have your own office, but you will also work very closely with the sales team. Since our service covers a wide range of tasks, you will be very diversified and experience new challenges every day.
- Salary: Fair compensation
- Special payment attractive commissions
- Advancement opportunities: available
- Familiarization phase. usually 2-4 months
- Number of hours: Part-time and full-time possible
- You have a commercial education or a comparable qualification
- Ideally you have first work experience
- You like to work in a team and appreciate a close cohesion among colleagues
- Reliability and conscientious work are a matter of course for you
- You have strong communication skills and can explain even complex issues easily
- A digital way of working and the handling of MS Office products are no problem for you
- You have a calm, pleasant and attractive voice
- You have a healthy dose of self-confidence and want to make a difference
You feel addressed by our company, but see yourself rather in another area? Then check out our other available positions at
and find the right position for you.
Your contact is Christian Davids, Head of Sales, at