The DIAGONAL Group has evolved from a family business that has been in existence for over 25 years, specializing in debt collection. Still owner-managed, we can now offer a broad portfolio of versatile services along the entire value chain of accounts receivable and receivables management. From payment solutions and pre-court dunning to the management of long-term debt collection cases, we ensure the all-round satisfaction of our clients. With the established family culture and the security of our experience as a basis, we react flexibly to the market situation and are thus on course for growth. For this reason, we are looking for you at our location in Buchholz in der Nordheide as a
Key account manager in customer service
(m/f/d – full time)
After an individual training tailored to your level of expertise, you will independently take care of the following tasks:
- You advise your permanent customer base on all questions and topics.
- You proactively drive customer relationship development.
- You accompany the onboarding of new customers and professionally integrate them into your customer base.
- You design and give product presentations.
- You initiate or accompany the initial contact with potential customers.
- You independently take over the maintenance and follow-up of customer data and customer information
- You document and digitize all business processes related to your job.
To be able to handle these tasks, you ideally have the following skills:
- You have completed commercial training and already have experience in customer service.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience, preferably in the field of receivables management.
- You have a good knowledge of presentation techniques and use them creatively.
- You are confident with all MS Office products.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You have a strong affinity for key figures, statistics and their forward-looking evaluation.
- We would be pleased about first experiences with the software IKAROS.
The DIAGONAL Group is a constantly evolving company and we value flexible and open-minded people who take the initiative to get things done. We are looking for colleagues (m/f/d) who
- empathically respond to all characters and flexibly adapt to any situation.
- know the answer to every question and can explain even complex technical issues in an understandable way.
- work in a structured, service-oriented and responsible manner and thus inspire the college and customers alike.
- Respond positively and persistently even to a heavy workload and are willing to support the team with full commitment.
- develop resilient customer relationships with a lot of initiative and heart and soul and live the DIAGONAL visions together with the team.
The DIAGONaL Group has set itself the goal of retaining employees in the long term. This has many advantages for us as a company and offers you security and development opportunities. Take a look at what else awaits you with us:
- You will quickly become part of our family-oriented company and our loyal team.
- Together we will think about how you can organize your working hours so that you can reconcile family, private life and career and still be motivated to achieve your professional goals.
- If you previously commuted to Hamburg, you can rejoice because our office is located in downtown Buchholz. So you have your home, stores and restaurants right nearby and save a lot of stress and time!
- Of course, you can also transfer a good part of your working time to the home office. Talk to us about it.
- You can expect attractive offers such as fresh fruit and table water at your free disposal, models for company pension schemes, e-bike leasing for the benefit of your tax return and much more.
The DIAGONAL Group is characterized by openness and straightforwardness – communication opens doors not only within our activity, but also among us in the team. Therefore, we look forward to entering into a dialogue with you soon!
Send us your application preferably by mail to:
Your contact person is Christian Davids, Head of Customer Service.