The DIAGONAL Group has evolved from a family business that has been in existence for over 25 years, specializing in debt collection. Still owner-managed, we can now offer a broad portfolio of versatile services along the entire value chain of accounts receivable and receivables management. From payment solutions and pre-court dunning to the management of long-term debt collection cases, we ensure the all-round satisfaction of our clients. With the established family culture and the security of our experience as a basis, we react flexibly to the market situation and are thus on course for growth. For this reason, we are looking for you at our location in Buchholz in der Nordheide as a
Full-fledged team member of our clerical department
(m/f/d – full-time/part-time)
After an individual training tailored to your level of expertise, you will independently take care of the following tasks:
- You process the debtor correspondence (mainly by mail)
- You will also communicate with e.g. lawyers, courts, debt counselors and clients for the sound and all-embracing handling of cases
- You supervise certain inspection processes and process the files according to predefined workflows
- In the further course of your work, you will be responsible for specific areas such as insolvencies, the judicial assertion of claims or the determination of heirs.
To be able to handle these tasks, you ideally have the following skills:
- You have completed commercial training, e.g. as a legal and notary clerk (m/f/d), office clerk (m/f/d) or similar.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience, preferably in the field of receivables management.
- You confidently formulate and write sophisticated response texts.
- You are confident with all MS Office products.
- We would be pleased about first experiences with the software IKAROS.
The DIAGONAL Group is a constantly evolving company and we value flexible and open-minded people who take the initiative to get things done. We are looking for colleagues (m/f/d) who
- live the idea of service even when communication with debtors is strained.
- efficiently and independently assess file situations and master the balancing act between client wishes, corporate goals and humanity with flying colors.
- conscientiously and reliably familiarize themselves with the processes of our software and use them in a target-oriented manner to solve the respective issue.
- Respond positively and persistently even to a heavy workload and are willing to support the team with full commitment.
The DIAGONaL Group has set itself the goal of retaining employees in the long term. This has many advantages for us as a company and offers you security and development opportunities. Take a look at what else awaits you with us:
- You will quickly become part of our family-oriented company and our loyal team.
- Together we will think about how you can organize your working hours so that you can reconcile family, private life and career and still be motivated to achieve your professional goals.
- If you previously commuted to Hamburg, you can rejoice because our office is located in downtown Buchholz. So you have your home, stores and restaurants right nearby and save a lot of stress and time!
- Of course, you can also transfer a good part of your working time to the home office. Talk to us about it.
- You can expect attractive offers such as fresh fruit and table water at your free disposal, models for company pension schemes, e-bike leasing for the benefit of your tax return and much more.
The DIAGONAL Group is characterized by openness and straightforwardness – communication opens doors not only within our activity, but also among us in the team. Therefore, we look forward to entering into a dialogue with you soon!
Send us your application preferably by mail to:
Your contact person is Ines Thoms, head of the processing department.